5 ways to get
ranked on page 1 of Google - for 3 primary keywords
1. Give your visitor a reason to keep coming back to your site.
How? Make sure your site is structured in such a way that you have to update content weekly.
How? a) Have easy, simple competitions and small giveaways eg. Free Restaurant Meal Vouchers / movie ticket vouchers. (measure it) Why? This not only gives you new content, but creates a “buzz” - ie. more people will visit the page.
b) Write a weekly Blog article: (this will take you 1 hour to do..incl. posting)
- Post to your website
- Post to at least 5 article sites....and create a link back to your site. (with a reminder to enter your competition)
- Post a status to FaceBook, +Google and Twitter....and link back to the Blog Article Page on your website.
- Post to Blogger and WordPress ....and link back to your site.
2. Create a "buzz" on social media daily. That's where the online people are - social media sites have the most traffic Eg, Facebook, Twitter, +Google and YouTube is a MUST.
As the "buzz" spreads, you'll see traffic increasing to your site to see what all the fuss is about. Entice people to click the link back to your website. This will increase your Google ranking.
“A post a day, will pave the way!”
Mon: Post a new blog article linked back to your website
Tues: Post your new give-away …linked to “your offer” web-page
Wed: Add a photo to your photo album about your offer/giveaway
Thurs: Add an "old" article with a new pic and link back to your site
Fri: Post your past winner again and a reminder to enter your competition
3. Build your email list and entice the reader to click the link to your website from the email you sent them.
Eg. remind them to enter your competition: eg. "Win free movie tickets"
4. Set up a Blog with Google's Blogger and WordPress (and any other free blog platforms)- Search Engines love it (high on algorythm).
Link it to your website.
5. Make use of Link exchange:
1. From affiliate (partner) links: Click thru from your affiliate links once a week
Example: Here is my
own affiliate links
2. From your multiple domain links:
Example: Here is my
own multiple domain links
3. From Directory links - other high traffic links:
Example: Here is business directories I use to link back to my site